Owner at 15 Eleven Communications
Pete Kelly is a vastly experienced professional in communications management, training and writing.
He has worked in multinational companies for over thirty years in general management, training and organisational development. Most recently Pete founded 15 Eleven Communications, specialising in web development, training and digital marketing consulting.
Currently Pete is teaching Digital Marketing at GTI (Adult Education) and working with a range for clients on promotional projects.
He is also an approved trainer with the Road Safety Authority to deliver the following programmes:
- MRMET: Minimising risks and managing emergencies in the transport industry
- PROBD: The professional bus driver
- RPDTI: Role of the professional driver in the transport industry
He also has considerable experience in sports journalism and is currently a contributor to www.extratime.ie, the YBIG Football Show on https://www.talkingsport.org and https://gaascores.com/Areas you can help a business with:
- PR and general communications.
- Digital marketing.
- Training and development.
- General management.