Hilda O’ Grady
Hilda has worked as a HR Change Consultant and Coach for almost five years in the Financial Services, Semi State and SME sectors and. Hilda’s’ career reflects a unique and diverse range of sectors. Having previously worked as a HR Project Manager in Financial services. Previously Hilda held a range of roles in Management, HR, L&D and Quality in the Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals sectors for over 20 years. Hilda has a Master’s in Business Studies (majoring in HR Strategy) obtained in DCU in 2012. Hilda added to her coaching qualifications in 2018, when she completed a diploma in Executive Coaching with the IMI.
Over the past two years, Hilda has gained experience working with SMEs and Not for Profit organisations in the South Galway region and throughout Ireland working with Skillnets Ireland and as volunteer chair person of a small business network in South Galway (Burren Biz).
Areas of expertise:
- HR Specialist Services (Range from Performance Management to HRIS Technologies, HR Metrics & Reporting )
- Learning & Development including Talent Management
- Executive, Career & Personal Coaching
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Project Management – Change Management